My name is Julia.
I’m a senior in high school, and I sometimes think about things. I also sometimes care about things that other people have already thought about! Such will be the focus of this blog. It will not be all serious, and it will not be all nerdesque babble. Hopefully I shall find a happy medium!
Some things that are perhaps of note about me:
- I really enjoy friendship, and fortunately just so happen to have the best friendships to ever happen.
- I read and I draw, and I really like to do both of those things. I don’t write, really, insofar as I consider my person a writer or someone who writes often or even someone who enjoys writing. But I do like articulating my thoughts, so, there’s that.
- I listen to a lot of music, and I also play a lot of music. I am musical, and so is my family, and so is my synagogue, so that’s all pleasant. I play violin and viola, and do many chamber music and orchestra things that are always tiring me out.
- I am gay. I obtain crushes very easily. A surprising number of people have had crushes on me, as it happens, but that’s never really worked out.
- I am depressed! A lot! Which is a pretty Mainstream mental illness as they go, but a very real and often scary one for me, and one that has had a big impact on my life and the way I see the world.
- Anxiety is also technically a thing, but depression plays a larger role in impeding my ability to function.
- I am Jewish, and attend an LGBTQA founded reconstructionist synagogue.
- That’s all for now! I hope you found this as informative as you were hoping, viewer of this blog. i.e. Alex or Emma.